Friday, October 21, 2011

Ferris Wheel


There was this cheesy fair going on in town, every time we drove past on the way to the grocery store the kids would see the ferris wheel and inquire why we hadn't ridden it yet. It was there wasn't it? I can't argue with that logic, so we hit it up right before it packed itself up and grubbed money in another town










The dipshit running the ride wouldn't let us on because with smallish kids you need TWO adults with you. I contemplated finding a random homeless guy to ride with us, but it turns out I didn't have to because I bumped into a guy I knew from my last job, he was just bumming around the fair with his sister, it was his scene. He hates heights so I had to convince him. He was a good sport and even took the picture of the three of us. Griffin thought it was funny that his own hands were in the air the whole time, but my friend tim barely took his arms off the bar and refused to look down.

No comments: