Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sabino 2012


I take the kids up to Sabino canyon as often as I can. It's easily accessible, very pretty, and a simple hike. Again I let Tilda do the hike on her own, no riding in the backpack. I think we're finally done with that thing. I packed a nice lunch, carried all the water and whatnot, and the kids had fun. One of those perfect weather days where it's not too hot (yet) and not cold at all.




Water was flowing



Almost feels like autumn right here



It got a little chilly at the dam with the wind, so I made sure to layer them up. These pictures make it look like they should be modeling for the next REI catalog. maybe I'll look into that.





Griffin is reading so much these day! Whatever he can get his hands on. Here he is perusing the guide book. Tilda is eating another banana.



I took some pictures of other hikers with their camera, so they returned the favor.



It's amusing that Griffin got his hands on the camera and took a bunch of pictures as I gave the other hikers directions and spent some time chatting them up.




Fun playing in the sand


Griff taking pictures



He's wearing my hat. Looks better on him.



No comments: