Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sabino, April First


Most of the time when we head to Sabino Canyon we just hike from the parking lot. They do have a tram that will take you farther up the road, but I always avoid it. Still, I thought it would be fun for the kids, new and exciting







One advantage of taking the tram is there are a lot less people milling around, we got some good hikes in and the water was flowing





Lunch



I really love the way her hair is blowing in the wind, with the awesome background




Rock climber


Rock hopper



Griff took pictures of Tilda and I wading in the water. He actually fell off a rock, but had the foresight to hold the camera above the water to not get it wet at his own expense. Smart kid.







Can't really find a more beautiful spot in town





Another reason to take the tram was I was scoping out some trailheads for a backpacking trip and I was checking mileage and chatting with people coming down out of the mountains. Perhaps my next blog entry will be kid-free and just me on a solo trip.

No comments: